Magic Vocal Remover 1.0.11
EULA - End User License Agreement
Magic Vocal Remover Software License Agreement
This agreement is a legal agreement between you and the author of the software Magic Vocal Remover(vocalremover.net) with respect to the use of the Magic Vocal Remover Softwares.
1. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Software. Any unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
2. You are responsible for all activities that occur in your use of the Software. You represent and warrant that you will use the Software only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this agreement, and that you will not use the Software to violate any law, regulation or ordinance or any right of the author or any third party, including, without limitation, any right of privacy, publicity, copyright, patent or trademark. VocalRemover.net and the author will not be responsible for these activities.
3. The Software is distributed "AS IS". No warranty or any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
4. If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
5. Please note that while the vocal removal procedure used to make your own karaoke will work with most songs, but it will not work with all songs. It will work with songs that are recorded in stereo and have the vocals on both sides of the recording (you can hear it out of both speakers). This will however work fine with most popular music.